Tuesday, July 26, 2011

End of the Month Update - July

My apologies for not posting in the last week or so. Things have been a bit busy between work, writing and of course my main priority, family. I will be posting an interview shortly with a fabulous romantic suspense author, which I am very excited about. I'm always thrilled when fellow writers are willing to take the time to help those of us still working to get themselves out there.

I am working on a special project that I hope to announce within the next week or so. It will be an online endeavour available for anyone to read. It will allow readers to get to know one of the main characters in my novel Night Light before the novel is available later this year. I don't want to give too much away until I have a few storyline kinks worked out though.

This past week hasn't been as productive as I would have liked and unfortunately this week will be another rough one since I'm working late hours all week for a special event at work. But August should be a good month for Night Light and I will be working hard to perfect my characters and scenes. It's funny how the first few weeks of writing/editing seem to go smoothly, and then life gets in the way.

I will keep everyone up to date on what's happening! Happy summer to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment